Modi Institute of Technology abbreviated as MIT was stablished in the year of 2001 with some relevant courses of Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology such as: Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Electronics &Instrumentation and Information Technology. Further, some new courses of B.Tech.: Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech.: Digital Communication have been started. Now a days, a big opportunity has come in the account of MIT, Kota that is a new Engineering branch called Artificial Intelligence and Data Science has been stablished with well laboratory and modern tools.
Short Term Goals:
- To promote a higher order thinking skill through constructive alignment among learning outcomes, learning activitiesand assessment.
- To automate academic processes in curriculum development , content delivery, assessment and evaluation.
Mid Term Goals:
- To create engineering workshops with access to modern tools, equipment and software for hands-on bearing of product and system building disciplinary knowledge and social learning.
- To establish an integrated curriculum.
Long Terms Goals:
- To establish engineering education departments in the college to promote engineering education, research and sustain the development activities.
- To fulfil the aspirations of the society and the global need for skilled technical manpower in respect of prevailing contemporary scenarios.
During the tenure of one decade, MIT has established itself on a firm footing to assure the society for its transcendence to a glorious leading national technical institute in this region of Rajasthan. MIT has demonstrated the evidence of perennial effort for merit and quality as it has been placing more than 100 students each year. The Institute has developed in leaps and bounds.